+ Michaela O’Donnell explores our ideas of calling and vocation in our work and beyond—reflecting on discipleship, community, and the centrality of Christ.
Michaela O’Donnell is executive director of Fuller’s De Pree Center, owner of Long Winter Media, and author of Make Work Matter: Your Guide to Meaningful Work in a Changing World.
Make Work Matter provides a blueprint for a better future. Filled with stories and insights from faithful entrepreneurs and built on solid research, this book will help you
· discover what God is calling you to do in a changing world
· define where you are in this season of work
· embrace what the Bible says (and doesn’t say) about calling
· develop a mindset and habits suited for the new world of work
· reflect on and work out ways that sustain you on the journey